Location & Arrival
The best location in Ischgl
Our Alphotel Garni Salner is located right in the heart of Ischgl. Carrying your skis for long distances is a thing of the past, as the village tunnel and thus the Fimbabahn can be reached in a few steps. In the immediate vicinity you will find numerous sports shops, pubs and restaurants, après-ski bars, a tobacconist and much more.
Arriving by car:
Depending on your chosen route you will drive on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) and reach the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl:
Routes via Germany:
- Via the Fernpass » Imst » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Kufstein » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Lake Constance » Feldkirch » Arlberg » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Routes via Italy:
- Via Brenner Pass » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Reschen Pass » Nauders » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Route via Switzerland:
- Via Feldkirch » Arlberg » Ausfahrt Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Driving on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) you have to take the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl. Drive through the Paznaun valley towards Ischgl. From the exit to Ischgl there are approximately 24 kilometres to be driven.
Attention: The Silvretta High Alpine Road is only open during the summer months.
Arriving by train:
You have to get off the train in Landeck (train station Landeck/Zams). From there you can take the bus (45 minutes to reach Ischgl) or a taxi.
Distance between the train station Landeck/Zams and Ischgl: approx. 30 km
Arriving by airplane:
Airports near Ischgl:
From these airports you have to continue your journey by bus or taxi.
Social Media Wall
#alphotelsalner #ischglhotel #alpen #ischgl
Powered by Juicer