In the future, holidays in the Paznaun valley will be even more enjoyable. Why is that? Because with the new Silvretta Card Premium, it’s even easier to get more out of your holiday! Offering great discounts and benefits, the card is the ideal holiday companion for a trip to Tyrol.
For instance, wouldn’t it be nice to use the local cable cars unlimited? Or to not have to pay toll for the Silvretta High Alpine Road on your journey to the Paznaun valley? With the Silvretta Card Premium, these and many other services are included.
YOUR BENEFITS AS A SILVRETTA CARD PREMIUM HOLDER
With the Silvretta Card Premium, you can use many services in the Paznaun valley for free or at a discounted price. It’s quick and hassle-free – and helps you to save money during your holiday.
The Silvretta Card Premium includes unlimited use of …
- … all operating cable cars in the Paznaun valley and Samnaun.
- … all operating cable cars in Montafon/Brandnertal.
- … all public transport in the Paznaun valley and Montafon (to St. Anton in Montafon).
- … the Silvretta High Alpine Road (with pre-check-in also on the day of arrival).
By the way: As a holder of the Silvretta Card Premium, you can also take pushchairs and dogs (provided they wear a muzzle and lead) with you on the local cable cars.
Special: Bike transport with the Silvretta Card Premium
If you enjoy exploring the Paznaun valley on two wheels, the Silvretta Card Premium holds even more benefits for you. The local cable cars offer great deals for Silvretta Card Premium holders:
- For stays of 3 nights or longer: free bike transport on all operating cable cars (1 bike transport per cable car/day)
- Bike Upgrade for stays of 1–2 nights: Euro 9 optional for Silvretta & Flimjochbahn, Alpkogelbahn, Diasbahn or Medrigjochbahn cable cars, Euro 15 to Samnaun & back
- Bike Unlimited: 30 % discount on the “Bike Unlimited” card of the individual cable cars